Expert Legal Guidance You Can Trust

Immigration Waivers

Reach Out to a Tampa Bay Immigration Attorney at Our Firm

If you are at risk of removal proceedings or are inadmissible to the United States, you may be able to file certain waivers in order to stay in or immigrate to the U.S. At K. Dean Kantaras, P.A., our experienced Tampa Bay immigration attorneys can help you understand your various legal rights and options. We proudly serve clients throughout the state of Florida, as well as across the nation and around the globe. Read on to learn more about how we can assist you in filing an immigration waiver, or reach out to us today to schedule a meeting with an attorney at our firm.

Request a consultation when you call (727) 939-6113. You may also contact us online via our simple and free request form. 

Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver

If your spouse or parent is a United States citizen or legal permanent resident and you entered the United States without inspection, you may be eligible for the Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver.

The Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver is based on the extreme hardship your spouse and children, if applicable, would suffer due to your removal from the United States.

Typically, individuals who have entered the U.S. without inspection must leave the country in order to apply for a green card or adjust their status. However, leaving the U.S. may present problems with re-entry. If you can demonstrate that leaving the U.S. would place undue hardship on your spouse and/or children, you may be eligible to apply for the Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver I-601A. Our attorneys can help you determine your eligibility status and file for an immigration waiver if applicable.

Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility

If you are inadmissible to the United States and are seeking an immigrant visa, adjustment of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses, or certain other immigration benefits, you must file the Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility form to seek a waiver of certain grounds of inadmissibility.

Typically, an officer at a U.S. Embassy abroad will request this waiver after an individual is denied a visa or adjustment of status to the United States. However, the waiver may also be requested from an officer at a local field office.

There are many reasons an officer—either abroad or at a United States field office—may request a waiver. Please contact our firm for assistance in obtaining a waiver for all grounds of inadmissibility.

Call (727) 939-6113 or submit an online contact form today to request your consultation with a Tampa Bay immigration lawyer at K. Dean Kantaras, P.A. We also represent clients in Clearwater and Palm Harbor. 


Free Consultations Available

Contact Our Offices

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy