Expert Legal Guidance You Can Trust
Immigration Attorneys in Tampa Bay, Florida
Guiding Clients to a New Beginning - Call (727) 939-6113 Today
Whether you have come to the United States to work on a visa or hope to eventually achieve citizenship, the immigration laws can be complex and confusing, subjecting you to legal issues you are not prepared to handle. The immigration practice at K. Dean Kantaras, P.A. assists both corporate and individual clients with all aspects of the process.
We Have Extensive Experience with a Variety of Visa Types
We can assist with a full range of non-immigrant visas, including the following:
- B-1/B-2 (visitor for business/pleasure)
- E-1/E-2 (treaty trader/investor)
- F-1 (foreign student)
- H-1A (professional nurses)
- H-1B (temporary professional worker)
- H-2A (temporary agriculture workers)
- H-2B (other temporary workers)
- K-1 (fiancé(e) of a U.S, citizen)
- K-3 (certain spouses of U.S. citizens)
- L-1 (intracompany transferee)
- O-1 (outstanding artists, entertainers, athletes, scientists and other business professionals)
- P-1 (performing artists, entertainers and athletes)
- R-1 (religious worker)
- TN (NAFTA treaty national)
Contact us now to schedule a case review with our Tampa Bay immigration attorneys!
Our Reliable Attorneys Serve the Clearwater, Tampa & St. Petersburg Areas
Immigration is a fast-moving area of the law, with new laws and regulations appearing frequently. Our skilled Tampa Bay immigration lawyers keep up-to-date on all these changes, and we help clients navigate through the intricacies of the law.
Employment-based immigrant visas:
- We can help with PERM applications and immigrant petitions for alien workers
Family-based immigrant visas:
- Immediate relatives (spouses, parents and unmarried minor children of U.S. citizens)
- Adult unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
- Spouses and unmarried minor children of lawful permanent residents
- Adult unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents
- Adult married children of U.S. citizens and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens
Fighting for Your Rights in Immigration
Even as a green card holder, you can still face removal and deportation. Each lawyer at the Law Offices of K. Dean Kantaras, P.A. can help explore legal avenues for preventing removal.
Our skilled legal team also handles cases involving Removal Proceedings (“Deportation”) before the Immigration Court, including the following:
- Cancellation of removal
- §212 waivers
If you need an experienced immigration lawyer in the Tampa Bay area, and would like more information on the legal services we can offer, contact the Law Offices of K. Dean Kantaras, P.A. at (727) 939-6113, or use our online contact form.