Expert Legal Guidance You Can Trust
Tampa Family Lawyers
Board Certified Family Law Specialist Near You
At K. Dean Kantaras, P.A., we know that family law cases can be daunting. When you're facing a legally and emotionally complex family law dispute, like a divorce, child custody, or alimony case, knowing what to do next can be difficult.
Our experienced Tampa family lawyers are here to help you protect your rights and identify the best path forward in your family law case. We help clients handle cases in the following practice areas:
- Divorce. Divorces are often legally complicated and emotionally draining, making them intimidating. Our lawyers are here to help you work through every part of your divorce, developing a case strategy that pursues your best interests and helps you know what to expect as you dissolve your marriage.
- Child custody. For any parent, there's a lot on the line during custody battles. We'll work with you to understand your case and help you do what's best for your child while simultaneously protecting your parental rights.
- Child support. Like child custody battles, handling a child support case can be difficult for parents. We'll shoulder the burden of your case so that you can focus on maintaining a happy, healthy relationship with your child.
- Spousal support. The outcome of your spousal support case could define your financial stability post-divorce, so investing in a strong alimony lawyer is essential. We'll help you fight for the best outcome in your alimony case.
- Modifications. Over time, court orders often become less and less accurate. If you experience a substantial change in circumstances, our modifications attorneys can help you pursue a new court order that reflects your current situation more accurately.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Getting a pre or postnup can help make your marriage more equitable. We'll help you and your partner develop a fair, comprehensive pre or postnuptial agreement that covers all your needs.
- Paternity. Whether you're acting as the petitioner or respondent in a paternity case, our lawyers can help you make the right moves in your paternity dispute.
Why Choose K. Dean Kantaras, P.A.?
At K. Dean Kantaras, P.A., our attorneys put decades of experience to the test when they tackle family law cases. Our Tampa family lawyers have been included in Florida Super Lawyers®, an organization that only recognizes the top 5% of attorneys in a given area.
We've also been named among the 10 Best Family Law Attorneys for client satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys™, and our founder, K. Dean Kantaras, is a Florida Board Certified Specialist in Marital and Family Law.
You can count on us to give you the representation you deserve in your family law case.
To schedule a consultation with our team and learn more about how we can help you navigate your family law dispute, contact us online or via phone at (727) 939-6113.
Several Decades of Experience on Your Side
Top Rating for Ethics & Skill of AV Preeminent®
Board Certified Specialist in Family Law
Selection for Florida Super Lawyers® - Top 5%