Your Personalized Divorce Strategy
Dedicated Palm Harbor Divorce Attorneys, Serving Clients across Florida
At K. Dean Kantaras, P.A., we understand that no two families are exactly alike and, therefore, no two divorce cases are the same. What works for one family may not work for yours—and vice versa. With this in mind, we offer a personalized approach to each and every divorce. Whether your situation is fairly straightforward or extremely complex, our Palm Harbor divorce attorneys will work with you to find an appropriate solution that is tailored to your unique goals.
Read on to learn more about our approach to creating a divorce strategy for our clients, or contact us at (727) 939-6113 to request a consultation with a family lawyer at our firm today.
Protecting Your Best Interests
In every case, our attorneys prioritize our clients’ best interests. While we always work to achieve agreeable and mutually beneficial solutions, particularly when children are involved, we understand that this is not always possible. As trial-tested attorneys, we are prepared to advocate for you in court whenever necessary.
Depending on the various factors involved in your unique situation, our attorneys may do any of the following when establishing a legal strategy for your divorce:
- Fully discuss your situation during a one-on-one consultation in order to better understand your circumstances, needs, and goals
- Ensure that you are fully aware of all applicable Florida laws regarding divorce, child custody, spousal and child support, property division, and related issues
- Gather and prepare all necessary paperwork, financial records, and other documents related to your divorce and the various issues involved
- Develop a plan to safeguard your financial security and credit, particularly if the divorce involves the division of significant debts
- Create a plan for your children, including how child custody and/or visitation will be determined and what the arrangement will look like, both in the short- and long-term
- Determine the full value of your shared/marital property, including a family home, other real estate, shared business ventures, vehicles, household goods, etc.
During the actual divorce proceedings, our strategy is to protect your rights and best interests, as well as those of your children (if applicable), every step of the way. Our Palm Harbor divorce lawyers will negotiate on your behalf and, if necessary, represent you at trial.
To learn more, contact us online or call (727) 939-6113 today. We also represent clients in Clearwater.
Several Decades of Experience on Your Side
Top Rating for Ethics & Skill of AV Preeminent®
Board Certified Specialist in Family Law
Selection for Florida Super Lawyers® - Top 5%