Grace joined Kantaras Law as a law clerk in 2016 and continued at the firm as an attorney after graduating from Stetson Law School in 2019. She practices in all areas of marital and family law litigation.
During law school, Grace sharpened her trial skills as a member of Stetson Law School’s Trial Team. Her team won First Place at the 2019 Florida bar Trial Lawyers Sections’ Chester Bedell Memorial Mock Trial Competition, and she individually was named Best Overall Advocate at both trial competitions she competed in during her third year of law school.
Additionally, while at Stetson, Grace continued to broaden her family law education as an intern for Judge Jack Helinger of the Sixth Judicial Circuit in 2018.
- University of South Florida, B.S., Marketing – 2016
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., - 2019
DISTINCTIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Admitted to the Florida Bar – 2019
- The Arc Tampa Bay – Board of Directors – 2019 to present
- Member of Canakaris Family Law Inn of Court – 2019 to present