Florida Paternity Law Videos
Please select one of the topics below for more information.
- Can a paternity test be done before the baby is born?
- Can either parent establish paternity through a court in Florida?
- Can I get child support if I am not sure who the father of my child is?
- Can I get some support for my child even though I am not married to the father of my child?
- Can I get visitation or custody, even though I was not married to the mother, and I am not on the birth certificate?
- Can I start my case while I am pregnant, before my baby is born?
- How can unmarried parents establish paternity in Florida?
- How do I start a paternity case in Florida?
- How is paternity established in Florida?
- How long will it take to receive support payments?
- The father of my child will not admit paternity. What can I do in Florida?
- What are the legal consequences when paternity is established in Florida?
- What does it mean to establish paternity?
- What is a paternity case?
- When is it necessary to take a paternity test?