Florida Child Support Law Videos
Please select one of the topics below for more information.
- At what age is child support terminated in Florida for a handicapped child who is unable to be gainfully employed?
- Can child support be reduced in Florida if I remarry and have more children with my new wife?
- Can I lower my child support payments in Florida if I spend more time with my kids?
- Can my child's father be ordered to pay for my child's college education in Florida?
- Can my ex-spouse make me pay for a private school for our child in Florida?
- Can my ex-spouse make me pay for our child's college education?
- Do I pay my spouse directly for child support in Florida?
- How and where can paternity be established in Florida?
- How are child care expenses divided in Florida?
- How can child support be changed in Florida?
- How do I collect child support in Florida from a noncustodial parent who lives out-of-state?
- How do I get my child support increased in Florida?
- If a father terminates his parental rights, does he still have to pay child support in Florida?
- If I get joint custody, will I still have to pay child support in Florida?
- Is it necessary to legally terminate child support at age 18, or does it happen automatically in Florida?
- What is child support?