Pinellas County Immigration Attorneys
Guiding clients to a new beginning
Whether you have come to the United States to work on a temporary basis or hope to eventually achieve citizenship, the immigration laws can be complex and confusing, subjecting you to legal issues you are not prepared to handle. The immigration practice at K. Dean Kantaras, P.A. assists both corporate and individual clients with all aspects of the immigration process.
Immigration is a fast-moving area of the law, with new laws and regulations appearing frequently. Our Pinellas County immigration lawyers keep up-to-date on all these changes, and we help clients navigate through the intricacies of U.S. immigration law.
We have extensive experience with a variety of visa types:
- Non-immigrant visas: We can assist with a full range of non-immigrant visas, including the following:
- Employment-based immigrant visas:
- We can help with PERM applications and immigrant petitions for alien workers
- Family-based immigrant visas:
- Immediate relatives (spouses, parents and unmarried minor children of U.S. citizens)
- Adult unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
- Spouses and unmarried minor children of lawful permanent residents
- Adult unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents
- Adult married children of U.S. citizens and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens
Fighting for your rights
Even as a green card holder, you can still face removal and deportation. Each green card lawyer at the Law Offices of K. Dean Kantaras, P.A. can help explore legal avenues for preventing removal. Each deportation lawyer in Pinellas County handles cases involving Removal Proceedings (“Deportation”) before the Immigration Court, including the following:
- Cancellation of removal
- §212 waivers
If you need a Pinellas County immigration lawyer and need more information on the immigration-related legal services we can offer, contact us at 727.781.0000, or use our online contact form.